Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DIY: Make a pretty pinboard

If your new years resolution was to get more organised in 2014, then here is a quick little DIY for pinning notes, deadlines and appointments to, but that will also look super pretty hanging in your office or kitchen. Or simply use it for displaying inspiration and pretty things. The full DIY instructions are over on the AO at Home blog, but here's a peek...

a DIY tutorial for a pretty cork pinboard

a DIY tutorial for a pretty cork pinboarda DIY tutorial for a pretty cork pinboard
What do you think? Will you give this idea a go?!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm going to make one for my sewing room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I want one for all of our random letters and what nots that seem to be left all over the house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - so creative and cute!

    Laura @ Zurleys

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful - a very inspiring blog x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover