Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fab Followings: COLPORTER

I have become a little bit of a Twitter addict of late - I've got 2 accounts on there now, one for Patchwork Harmony and one for 91 Magazine which is a little hard to keep up with! But it really is a great way to meet others in your field, network, and promote your venture.
Anyway, in a quest to become more connected with the people I follow and who follow me, I thought I'd start a series on the blog about people I come across on Twitter. Therefore actually finding out a bit more about the people behind the tweets! There are so many talented people out there!
So first up in this new series is Colporter, London - an online shop stocking a selection of vintage goods, including bus blinds, advertising posters, furniture and French finds.  They also offer a 'finding' service, and you can even view products at their SW London home.  Here's a little bit of what they've got!

 
Check out the full range on their website
And follow them on Twitter - @ColporterLondon

5 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely stuff! Going to check out their website now! Great idea by the way. I love twitter and facebook, brilliant ways to connect with like-minded people! I'm @lizziethemagpie on twitter by the way!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items, will have to check out their website. You're so right about Twitter, I'm "meeting" people there I would probably never have come across otherwise and it's rally fun. Have a good weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I SO want a London bus blind for our house, but it has to be just the right one.


    They are beautifully styled too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great finds! That's why I love social networks like Twitter and Facebook. There's an overwhelming wealth of design ideas and tips right at your fingertips, but you get to interact personally with the people who are passionate about design as well!

    Not surprisingly then, we're on twitter too: would love to get more like-minded followers @plumbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for your blog, and thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover