Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Aprons & Bunting

The lovely Katie from As Petals Fall has just launched her own little shop on Etsy, and I am loving these pretty handmade Liberty print aprons...
 and this bunting, also made from Liberty print fabric, but mixed with vintage scraps and crocheted doilies creates a little bit of rustic feel....
 I love the colourways Katie's used on both the aprons and bunting, and I think its a must to wear some fab red shoes like the ones in the pic too! :) Check out the shop to see some of the other items available, including cards and tote bags.  She also running a giveaway to celebrate the launch of the shop, which you can enter here
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love them all.

    And I'm jealous of the model's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're so lovely! (Also is she wearing gold dolly shoes?? Love!!)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover