Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Rustic Christmas


2011 has definitely been the year of the voucher - for me anyway - I think I may have a bit of a reputation for only doing or buying things if I have a voucher! We've had trips away and ate in places we'd never usually be able to go, and bought things I probably wouldn't have, all with a voucher! So when Voucher Codes asked me to take part in their Christmas Home Styling Challenge, I thought why not, and it is such a fun idea to come up with lovely Christmas ideas for decorating on a budget, everything for under £50....

For me a neutral, classy theme is the only way to go at Christmas, so my picks have a distinct rustic feel.... 
 
Some lovely model horses on wheels - An Angel at my Table from £25
 
Set of 4 wooden decorations scented with cinnamon - Plumo £15

 
Rusty Metal Candle Wings - Re Found Objects - £5

 
Pine Cone Garland - John Lewis - £15

 
Rustic heart decoration - not on the high street - £4.95

   
Vintage Tin Star - not on the high street - £25
And essential for that rustic christmas - lots of greenery indoors! I've used off cuts from our Christmas tree, to decorate the mantelpiece, and plan to buy some pussy willow, (M&S are doing bunches at £7) but also eucalyptus stems, thistles or for some colour, red berries.... available at all good florists.
And don't forget to check out Voucher Codes before you buy! ~You might just get a few pounds off! 
Companies include The White Company, Zara Home and Oliver Bonas
xxx
flower pics via Green Parlour and Twenty Two Pleasant

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these decorations are just gorgeous! love the stars :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle angels... have a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover